[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Who WAS your fav Partridge and who IS your fav now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pardoner
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: who is your favorite partridge then and now Reply with quote

thanks dannyph!
you have quite a sense of humor (and good taste in drummers)
i would love to have DC play at my wedding, but i think my
bride's maids might go bezerk Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy
Beth
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracy! Suzanne Crough was my idol when I was growing up, and I still admire her today. She seems so down-to-earth and level-headed, and is certainly proof that child stars can grow up to lead happy, healthy and controversy-free lives! Very Happy
lisa
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beth wrote:
Tracy! Suzanne Crough was my idol when I was growing up, and I still admire her today. She seems so down-to-earth and level-headed, and is certainly proof that child stars can grow up to lead happy, healthy and controversy-free lives! Very Happy
i loved tracysuzanne crough i all ways wanted to be like her and i still admire her sooo much she was olly 5 years old and she know her lines very well and on q i rember she said when they were going on to sing and play ... they were all asking where ruber was and she said he call and he in jail......... that was funny. but she was great .. and i love chris#2 TRACY AND CHRIS WHERE GREAT TOGETTER...........LISA
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lisa
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lisa wrote:
Beth wrote:
i loved tracy suzanne crough i all ways wanted to be like her and i still admire her sooo much she was only 5 years old and she know her lines very well and on q . i rember she said when they were going on to sing and play ... they were all asking where ruben was and she said he call and he in jail......... that was funny. but she was great .. and i love chris#2 TRACY AND CHRIS WHERE GREAT TOGETTER...........LISA
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gelbwaksunsung
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christopher.
When "The Partridge Family" first ran, the character was about my age at the time. That is why I identified with him.
For this reason, I always liked it when he had some bit of business, such as trying to extort money out of Shirley after seeing Whiplash Willie in action.
I also vaguely remember an episode (I believe it was at an amusement park), where HE actually "got" the girl (in a schoolboy crush way - while Keith and Danny were at each other's throats over the girl.)
PhilipNY
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Laurie Reply with quote

Laurie... yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Cassidyfan22
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KEITH Very Happy
catgil
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassidyfan22 wrote:
KEITH Very Happy

Ditto Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: