[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Cassidy to Speak at Horse Racing Museum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Cassidy to Speak at Horse Racing Museum Reply with quote

Cassidy to Speak at Horse Racing Museum

Mon Jul 4, 7:16 AM ET

SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. -
David Cassidy has raised thoroughbreds since the 1970s, when he rose to fame playing Keith Partridge on "The Partridge Family."

Now, the entertainer and former teen idol will share his enthusiasm for the sport when he delivers the keynote address at the induction ceremony for the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame.

"It's one of the highlights of my entire adult life and career to be asked to speak at the induction ceremony and articulate my passion for racing," Cassidy said Thursday.

Two-time Kentucky Derby winning trainer Nick Zito will enter the Hall of Fame at the Aug. 8 ceremony in Saratoga Springs.

Other inductees include: trainer Sidney Watters Jr., jockey Thomas Walsh and five-time champion horse Lonesome Glory.

Cassidy bought his first thoroughbred in 1973 and currently has ownership in 28 horses. His 3-year-old colt, Mayan King, was preparing to resume training after an injury.
DavidCassidyRox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Cassidy to Speak at Horse Racing Museum Reply with quote

[quote="Scott"][b]Cassidy to Speak at Horse Racing Museum[/b]

Mon Jul 4, 7:16 AM ET

SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. -
David Cassidy has raised thoroughbreds since the 1970s, when he rose to fame playing Keith Partridge on "The Partridge Family."

Now, the entertainer and former teen idol will share his enthusiasm for the sport when he delivers the keynote address at the induction ceremony for the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame.

"It's one of the highlights of my entire adult life and career to be asked to speak at the induction ceremony and articulate my passion for racing," Cassidy said Thursday.

Two-time Kentucky Derby winning trainer Nick Zito will enter the Hall of Fame at the Aug. 8 ceremony in Saratoga Springs.

Other inductees include: trainer Sidney Watters Jr., jockey Thomas Walsh and five-time champion horse Lonesome Glory.

Cassidy bought his first thoroughbred in 1973 and currently has ownership in 28 horses. His 3-year-old colt, Mayan King, was preparing to resume training after an injury.[/quote]

WOW!!

thanks for the info! I used to have a horse my self it got bit by a rattle snake! OWWWW....!

i am new how do i get one of those pictures????

Thanks

DC's #1 Fan
Randy64
Official Bus Driver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If by pictures you mean an avatar, click on "Profile" at the top of the page and then scroll down to "Avatar Control Panel." Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: