[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Gino Conforti aka Logan Mays

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunshine eyes
Laurie's Classmate
Laurie's Classmate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Gino Conforti aka Logan Mays Reply with quote

You may have seen Gino Conforti as Felipe in Three's Company. What else has he done other than the three PF appearances?
Randy64
Official Bus Driver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out this link. Smile http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-7854/Gino_Conforti/
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah ha! I KNEW I remembered him from something else besides the PF and TC (but couldn't remember what): he was Nino on That Girl, the owner of the Italian restaurant where Ann & Don ate all the time.

I wonder why TVLand never ran this show?? :shock:

I really need to watch those DVDs! Very Happy
Randy64
Official Bus Driver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If my memory serves me, I think there was a marathon of That Girl on TVLand a few years ago. I'm not sure if they ever added it to their daily schedule. Smile
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When tvland first premiered, That Girl was part of their regular line-up, along with Love america style, Gunsmoke, Sonny and Cher, and Petticoat Junction.

Dean-O
Marquise
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, "That Girl" was one of the first shows that TVLand aired when they first started. They aired their shows un-cut and commercial free back then. At first they only ran the show's first four seasons. Later in the run they started to play the show's fifth season. It was popular for awhile and even sister channel got into the act and ran marathons on weekend nights and then *poof* it was gone, never to return. I don't think any channel has run it since then. I have a slew of episodes on tape and a DVD released by Anchor Bay in 2000 which is now out-of-print and fetches up to $100.00 on e-bay.
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know! :D

I guess if I recall I couldn't get TVLand on my (then) cable system when it first rolled out. Oh well. Their current schedule could use a little tweaking, IMHO, since there's not too much on it lately I'd consider "classic" or worth seeking out. I think they've even dumped Bewitched -- sacriligious! Shocked
First MTM and now this. Harumph. Confused
Logan Mays II
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: LOVE AMERICAN STYLE Reply with quote

HI LOGAN MAYS II HERE HEY YOU GUYS DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE THREE ALMOST EMMY AWARD WINNING PERFORMANCES IN LOVE AMERICAN STYLE Crying or Very sad
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm.... how do you "almost" win an Emmy?? Sounds like being a "little pregnant"! Shocked Wink Laughing
Logan Mays II
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: NO CATEGORY Reply with quote

HI LOGAN MAYS II HERE THE ONLY REASON I SAID ALMOST JOEY WAS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CATEGORY FOR A BEST DESK CLERK OR BELLHOP IN A LAME HALF HOUR SITCOM.TRIVIA TIME NAME ANOTHER TV SHOW WHERE GINO CONFORTI GUEST STARRED ALONG SIDE A PARTRIDGE FAMILY MEMBER'S RELATIVE. Question
CassidyDiva
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: NO CATEGORY Reply with quote

Logan Mays II wrote:
HI LOGAN MAYS II HERE THE ONLY REASON I SAID ALMOST JOEY WAS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CATEGORY FOR A BEST DESK CLERK OR BELLHOP IN A LAME HALF HOUR SITCOM.TRIVIA TIME NAME ANOTHER TV SHOW WHERE GINO CONFORTI GUEST STARRED ALONG SIDE A PARTRIDGE FAMILY MEMBER'S RELATIVE. Question

Hardy Boys-Shaun Cassidy
http://facffanclub.netfreehost.com/index.php?mforum=facffanclub
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Logan Mays II
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: 100% CORRECT Reply with quote

HI LOGAN MAYS II HERE CASSIDYDIVA YOU ARE SPOT ON AND WELL DONE I THINK THE HARDY BOYS TV SHOW WAS A LOT OF FUN AND ITS GREAT TO SEE IT HAS BEE RELEASED ON DVD YOU PRIZE FOR BEING THE FIRST CORRECT ANSWER IS NEXT TIME YOUR IN AUSTRALIA DINNER IS ON ME.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: