[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Please Read This Scott

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Please Read This Scott Reply with quote

Hi Scott,
Now I was just wondering I was looking up Suzanne Crough on Ebay just now and I notice there a picture of her from "Mulligan's Stew." But the picture looked far away. It was kind of hard to see her. I was wondering if there a way either you or Mike can be able to post this picture in the gallery. Rolling Eyes

Peace,
Little Laurie
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The photo is quite small, and has the owner's watermark embedded onto it, so it's not the best image to add to the Gallery. But, Suzanne has some nice photos that we may be able to add to the Gallery for you including a couple from "Mulligan's Stew." In addition, we have our own collection which we'll be adding soon, so don't fear -- more photos are coming. :D

In the meantime, I'll check around to see if I can find this same image for you, but larger. :D

BTW: This image is from the pilot episode. Johnny Whitaker didn't make it to the series. And, Suzanne, Johnny and Elinor Donohue had a mini reunion a few months back when Suzanne was in town.Very Happy
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Scott for letting me know. I'm looking forward to seen the pictures of Suzanne in the gallery soon. Thank again.

Peace,
Little Laurie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: