[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

PF Garage Sale!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff Reply with quote

Well, if you're going to have the costumes (actually I wanted the blue one), Very Happy Very Happy but since you've got dibs on that one, then I'll have the settee, chairs, dining table (oh what the heck I'll the whole house). Is that big enough for you Scott. Very Happy Very Happy Speaking of which, I'll let you use the garage, to store your drum kit (for a reasonable rent of course) Wink Wink

Laura
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I already took the house when i took the bus. You can have the crabgrass in the back yard.
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff Reply with quote

Thanks Scott. I'll really enjoy the crabgrass in the back yard. Sad Sad Will I have to pay rent on th crabgrass in the back yard, or is that free Wink Wink

Laura
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not if you mow it.
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, you're a hard man, Awley, making my friend mow crabgrass!! Shocked

To quote the late, great Paul Lynde: "Just for that, no more David Cassidy records!" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff Reply with quote

Oh, okay that seems fair, but do I get to sleep inside the house at night Wink Wink , or do I sleep in the garage - I'll pay rent for the garage Scott Wink Wink

Laura
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um -- I don't think so. Maybe Mrs. Monohan has a room. Or maybe you can sleep in Keith's Hudson? Or, I hear Nicholas Minski Pushkin (from Minsk) has a back seat for you. :wink:

Getting back to the topic, does anyone actually own any props from the show? It would be cool to hear about those. I don't have much at all. Just the POW poster used in the "My Son The Feminist" episode. I found it in a memorabilia store in Hollywood a few years ago. I also have Tracy's blue velvet performing jumper. But, it had been altered/shortened for an episode of "Fantasy Island." It had Suzanne's name stitched into the collar though. I found that in a costume shop in Hollywood.
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff Reply with quote

Oh Scott you rotter Sad

Any how getting back to the topic, I've not got any props from the series, I sure would love to own that lovely multi coloured dressing gown that DC wore, in the episode Not With My Sister You Don't, or I would love to own one of the costumes that DC wore, that would be great, even it was only the shirt or jacket.

Laura
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott you are so lucky! I wish I could find something like that. I'm still looking for the Patti Partridge doll. But haven't had any luck. I came really close that once on Ebay but got outbid on it. By the way in this game were playing I would like to have Tracy's tamporines or cow bell don't matter to me. What ever happened to the Partridge Family car that they used on the show? Did they had a Station Wagon? I hope I spelled that right.

Peace,
Little Laurie
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, guys: Laughing

Speaking of cars, I want Keith's (now) classic Mustang convertible from season 4! Surprised Surprised Surprised

Now, all I have to do is find someone to teach me how to drive!! Shocked Embarassed Laughing
catgil
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marjorie63 wrote:
catgil wrote:
I want those big crayon things that are in Shirleys kitchen in several episodes. Anyone know what they are?

This question was asked some time ago here and I found out that they were candles. I found this out by looking on ebay so you might find some there. Smile

Thanks for that. I'll see if I can get some Smile
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:38 am    Post subject: The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff Reply with quote

I know this, is going off topic but I'd really like to have the Silver Mini Cooper that DC had, but I digress. Speaking of cars, I wouldn't mind having the car which Reuben drove - I think it was a sports car of sorts, but it was a convertable I know that. The trouble is I would need, to have a qualified driver with me, because I wouldn't be able to drive it on my own.

Laura
Lu groovychick1970
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: GARAGE SALE! Reply with quote

Quote:
I want the bus. And the house.

I'm not selling. Speak to the hand
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: