[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lu groovychick1970
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: 1970 Reply with quote

Having had only one TV at the time, my parents had to give up the TV for that half hour. I can still hear my mom's voice on Friday evenings.... "Are you going to watch your David Partridge?" My poor folks had to watch nearly every episode, or at least hear it whilst in another room.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In in 1970 my dad had finished the basement and we had a 'family room' there and gotten a new color tv. We had a portable black and wihite in the kitchen. But its funny I remember my mother also referring to DC as David Partridge or something like that.

One of my favorite PF memories is when all us kids on the block had a party at one of my neighbor's houses and all us kids were watching the show together in one of the girls bedrooms amid the various teen idol posters and what not of the time.

Ed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: