[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Question For You Scott.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Question For You Scott. Reply with quote

Hi Scott,
I have a question to ask you about The Partridge Paper section I hope you don't mind. What I was wondering how come you haven't been updating it that much? Rolling Eyes I go on there about everydays and I still see the old news. I was also wondering how come the the gallery section haven't been updated also? Rolling Eyes I hope you don't mind if I asked two questions I was just wondering why things haven't been updated in a while.

Peace,
Little Laurie
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been wondering about the updates to The Partridge Papers as well. There is Shirley's b-day announcement ( but not one for David).

As far as other parts of the site. I know you'll update them when you get the trime.

Darryl
CassidyDiva
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to mention Season 3 that Hasnt been release (or scheduled)
http://facffanclub.netfreehost.com/index.php?mforum=facffanclub
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It takes a lot of work to create stories for that section. I am the only one researching, writing, photographing, uploading and updating the section. To be honest, I didn't think people were all that interested. In the months since I updated, I have only received 2 (including yours) inquiries about the updates. I didn't think people cared about it and since I wasn't getting much feedback, I just quit. That, and my schedule is pretty tight so I didn't think there was any reason to continue.

As for Season 3, I have ZERO say in what Sony releases. So, I'm not sure why you're asking about that. Very Happy
CassidyDiva
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant- take down that info since it is wrong!
http://facffanclub.netfreehost.com/index.php?mforum=facffanclub
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rugger57
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott~

I, for one, would like to take a moment to tell you how much I really enjoyed the Partridge Papers. After you instituted it into this forum it was the FIRST place I ran to once logged on. I knew someone was putting some prime time and extreme care into posting this. I saw and learned some things I had not seen nor read before and found this to be VERY entertaining and informative. I was very saddened when I kept going back time and again and found the postings had ceased.

I believe I somewhat know how you feel. I do not post all that often, and when I do I really feel kinda let down and ignored when someone doesn't bother to respond to my posts. I wonder sometimes why I bother. Not just this board, but a few others I visit as well. I realize that this board isn't as active as it was, lets say, 6 months ago...but this is something I check everyday.

I want you to know how appreciative I am of you and your efforts, though I often don't take the time nor effort to let you know that very thing. I respect you, your knowledge and everything else you bring to the board. I know I am not alone in saying this.

If you do decide to bring back the Partridge papers, I, for one, will read them with much enthusiasm and interest. If not....well, I know you are a busy man and that you are doing as much as you can to keep this board going.

YOU ARE APPECIATED!!!!!
Randy64
Official Bus Driver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rugger summed up my feelings pretty well. I'll just add that I tend to take for granted the wealth of information here without considering the hard work behind it all. A big THANK YOU to Scott and everyone who makes cmongethappy.com possible. Very Happy
pee-wee
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also enjoyed the Partridge Papers (loved all the pictures of the different "Christmas Card" albums covers from around the world). But as CassidyDiva pointed out the news about season 3 being released on June 26th should be deleted when you get a chance Scott. It is kind of depressing to view, since it did not happen. But Scott none of your great work goes unnoticed by fans of PF and fans of this sight. I would have to say I get 99% of Partridge news here first.
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too visit the board daily and read all the posts, but if I have nothing to add (I don't post).
I stopped going to the Partridge Papers everyday like I used to.
I now only check it twice weekly.
I hadn't even noticed that the old release date was still there.
I guess I assumed that if the DVDs were actually coming out, there would be lots of discussion about it.

Darryl
dreamboatkaren
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott, I gotta pipe in here and let you know that I also appreciated your time and effort in keeping up with the Partridge Papers. I just didn't want to sound pushy or demanding! I do miss the updates, please if you have time, continue to do so.

Karen
JH
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott, I have commented before on several occasions, about how much I appreciate your efforts and dedication, it is TRULY appreciated, trust me.
I always look forward to the News bulletin and any updates possible would be nice, but I also understand tight schedules as in my business.
Keep up the great work Scott!
Lu groovychick1970
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: papers Reply with quote

Scott, I really love the PP's too. But if you can't make time, and it is a big job, that is okay. I am glad for the message board. There's never a dull moment on there! Laughing

I would love to get some new interviews on People and Places, however...... Very Happy Very Happy xoxooxooox

Lu
Rugger57
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So......Do we get a revival of the Partridge Papers, or is this point probably moot?????
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it's not a moot point. I will try and find the time to update weekly.

Originally I tried to make it like an online magazine, with seperate categories: Show, Cast, Music, Birdwatching, etc. but it may have to be pared down a bit if I can't find time.

Also, if anyone has suggestions for stories or topics, feel free to contribute. Sometimes it's hard making a 37 year old TV show seem fresh.

Last, I asked for help in formatting and putting clips on YouTube. I got a grand total of ZERO responses. If anyone can help there, it would be appreciated.
PJ
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd offer to help, but I have no applicable tools or skills! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: