[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

swimming pool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kate
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: swimming pool Reply with quote

please direct me to the appropriate link if this has been discussed already, but i noticed in "My Heart Belongs to a Two-Car Garage" that you can see a swimming pool across the street from TPF residence. was this pool actually there or is it an illusion? if so, is it the pool that's used in scenes such as in the episode with Danny & the Mob (and other eps. with swimming pools)?
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there is a swimming pool directly across the street from The PF facade. But, I always thought they covered it up so you couldn't see it.

It is the same pool used in every PF episode that utilized a pool. (Reuben's apartment complex comes to mind when Chris and Tracy ran away from home.)
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, the FIRST episode to come to MY mind when I saw this thread was, "I Left My Heart In Cincinnati".

::Sigh:: I wonder WHY. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: