[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Trouble Accessing the Partridge Papers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Scott: Cool

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND MANY, MANY WONDERFUL RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!
ENJOY!!!
Laughing Razz Smile Wink

Also, in answer to your post, let me thank you (again) for all your time and effort in this situation. Even as a novice regarding technology, I'm well aware that you're right about my dial-up situation. Mad Shocked Unfortunately (for me anyway), it's presently unavoidable, and while I HATE to ask for any special consideration (after all, it's MY system's problem and not the website's), as a PF addict I MUST: So, if you wouldn't mind too much adding those additional, individual links to each news story as they appear on the Partridge Pages, I'd really appreciate it. I know it's a hassle and a lot to ask, but if you would/could.... Embarassed

In any case, THANKS!!! Wink
Marjorie63
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the other owner of the archaic webtv system on this board, I would also appreciate those links. I had to have someone read me the season three news over the phone. Sad
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Marjorie63: Very Happy

Thanks so much for speaking up! I was afraid I might be all alone in this. Although I recalled that you ALSO had WebTV, I was uncertain as to whether or not you, too, were experiencing the same problems with YOUR system as each unit seems to have its own little--"quirks", shall we say? Laughing

So, Scott, as there's TWO of us in the same predicarment, Shocked think you can help us out? Wink
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael has started archiving the news posts by month. This should free up the hassle of having endless posts load and/or clog your computers. Please check it out now and see if the current page loads on your web.tv any quicker. If not, I suppose the only way to get around it is to create an area where the individual links can be uploaded. Very Happy
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Scott: Cool

As much as I appreciate all the effort, it doesn't seem to have done any good given this archaic equipment. 'Couldn't even get the date line to appear. Crying or Very sad

ANYTHING you and Michael can do to make the Partridge Papers accessible, would be GREATLY APPRECIATED, BELIEVE ME!! Surprised

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS IN THIS MATTER!! Very Happy
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, see if this works for you:

http://www.cmongethappy.com/blog/archive/2006_12_01_archive.html#116638245285473498

Now that we are archiving the months, the links aren't coming up as individual stories -- rather they are coming up as blocks of posts. Hopefully this will work.
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Trouble Accessing Partridge Papers Reply with quote

Hey, Scott:

Thanks for all your Herculean efforts, but I'm afraid the monkeys running the wheels of the Flintstones "auto" have died of sheer exhaustion, and there are no replacements. Shocked Confused Mad Sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
Marjorie63
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott, that link does work for me on my WebTV. Thanks!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: