[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Partridge Family on "I" station

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandra
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Partridge Family on "I" station Reply with quote

Hi Folks,
Last night while scanning the channesl; I came upon 3 PF shows (last night) on the "I" station, not the "E" station.

1. Mother Might Marry (guest: Jaclyn Smith)

2. The Princess pays a visit (guest: Season Hubley)

3. Keith has 2 dates; little Ricky is on this show, but they skipped his singing part (guest: Cheryl Ladd)

I know these aren't the titles of the scripts; but I figured they were good enough. LOL Laughing
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I could, I'd like to suggest that people read the Board before posting. Also, please make sure you are all posting your threads in the appropriate section. We now have THREE different threads in THREE different sections of the Bulletin Board about The Partridge Family marathon/airing on The i Network: Birdwatching, Talk About The Cast and now General Chit Chat. It makes it messy and confusing to sort through.

Whenever the Partrudge Family appears on TV, it's listed in the Birdwatching section. Lately I have been updating the section TWICE a month.

Since this has been happening quite frequently, I thought it was a good time to make you all aware of it. In the future, we'll have to start deleting/moving duplicate threads and I don't want people to get annoyed when that happens.

Thanks!
Sandra
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed

sorry about that Scott.
I thought it would be ok to post in the GENERAL CHIT-CHAT thinking that some may be like me and not even visit the other folders as frequently as this particular one.

Sandra
Dee
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry Scott. I am one who posted about the marathon, where I wasn't suppose to. I should have checked. Please know that if I post something it the wrong place, I will not take it personal if you delete it. Smile
Dee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: