[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Waiting For Bolero Episode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Waiting For Bolero Episode Reply with quote

The other night, I was watching the episode Waiting For Bolero and I while watching it, I was wondering how Danny was able to see into Keith's room from his bedroom. When you see the far shot it is obvious that there is no way that he could see into his room. Another thing I was wondering, was how did he get the arrow with the message on it into his room because the room is at the wrong angle. Can somebody try and solve this for me. Confused Confused Confused Confused

Laura
Lainey
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura, I think we have to remember it's just a show and we're not supposed to question these little oversights Laughing
The arrow got there, once again, by the use of a piece of string...........remember Danny and the dart!
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Waitng for Bolero Episode Reply with quote

Thanks for that Lainey, on hind sight I remember seeing a bit of string and I'd forgotten about Danny and the dart incident. Smile Smile Smile

Laura
PJ
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When this show debuted, VCR's hadn't been invented and syndication was in its infancy. I'd be surprised if anyone who was involved in the show at the time thought that these episodes would ever been seen again, much less that people would be talking about it and watching it on DVD players 35+ years later. I don't think the writers and producers spent a lot of time worrying about inconsistencies--viewers wouldn't have had a chance to notice this stuff the one time (perhaps two times) everyone thought it would air.
catgil
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still a great episode tho Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: