[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

How Come Suzanne Crough Don't Have A Website?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: How Come Suzanne Crough Don't Have A Website? Reply with quote

Now I was just wondering. How come there no websites on Suzanne Crough? I wish there was one on her. She one of my favorite beside Danny of course. Also does anybody know if she still work at a shoes store and how are her kids doing?

Peace,
Little Laurie
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Suzanne has any interest in creating a website. She's not in the business anymore, so there wouldn't be a lot too add to it. She's happy to participate here, though. She's participated in online chats, interviews, etc. in the past. If you have questions for her regarding the show, let us know. :D

Right now, it looks as if she's battling a torn rotator cuff in her right shoulder. (OUCH!)
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch indeed Scott! I guess she will have a good bit of rehab on the sholder to do. Fortunately she is not a major league baseball pitcher otherwise her career would be in jeopardy. Anyway, plesae pass along my good wishes to her as she recovers.

Ed
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Scott,
Could you please tell Suzanne I hope she feel better soon! My uncle had the same problem too. How old was Suzanne when she got the role as Tracy Partridge?

Peace,
Little Laurie
Dee
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Fortunately she is not a major league baseball pitcher otherwise her career would be in jeopardy'

*** I'm sure that is the first thing Suzanne said when she found out what her injury was. :)

Please send best wishes to her Scott.
Dee
Beth
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Suzanne's shoulder Reply with quote

How did Suzanne hurt her shoulder so badly? I hope it's healing properly and she isn't in any pain...
Does anyone know what her daughters, Samantha and Alexandra, are up to? Isn't the older one about 18 now? I was curious if she's attending college. Hard to believe that little "Tracy" could have a college-age child. Time sure flies...
PazJD
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope she feels better soon. As an R.A. sufferer in my knees I sympathize.
Can't resist saying that it must be a later life flare up from banging that tamborine and triangle so much. Repetitive arm movement you know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: