[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Shirley to sign DVDs in L.A.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Shirley to sign DVDs in L.A. Reply with quote

Shirley Jones will appear in person to autograph the new Partridge Family DVD on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 7 p.m. at Rocket Video, 726 N La Brea Ave, Los Angeles.

For more info, call (323) 965-1100
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right across the street from Pink's Hot Dog stand!
(La Brea @ Melrose)
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! :D

Thanks, Mickey!!! Cool
LisaF63
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit

Last edited by LisaF63 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: sha! Reply with quote

I am sooo jealous. First my bf went to the same Sox Game as David (w/ out ME!) and now I miss my favorite actress in the whole entire world? NO FAIR! Crying or Very sad
Lizzie
Jones_Girl
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wish she'd come to my continent! One day my friend and I are going to make a pilgrimage to California and find some way to meet her Wink
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: ya Reply with quote

Jones_Girl,
I am totally in with that plan. Eventhough I live just outside Chicago I always miss everything. I would totally love to meet the beloved Shirley. I would probably so something tupid like cry or scream or something but still that would be soooo cool!

Lizzie
Jones_Girl
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: ya Reply with quote

Lil' Lizzie Partridge05 wrote:
Jones_Girl,
I am totally in with that plan. Eventhough I live just outside Chicago I always miss everything. I would totally love to meet the beloved Shirley. I would probably so something tupid like cry or scream or something but still that would be soooo cool!

Lizzie

Why don't you come with us, Lizzie? The more the merrier Smile
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Well... Reply with quote

Don't sweat it too much: you wouldn't be the first one to make a fool of yourself in front of her! Embarassed

Anywho....if you really want to plan a trip to California to meet her and get an autograph/something signed, either check out the details for the DVD signing -- which may be too soon to make such plans -- or check this site about her upcoming appearance at the next Hollywood Collector's autograph show this July, where'd you probably have more time and opportunity to speak to her and may get more than a "hello" and "how shall I sign this?":

http://www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com/Burbank.htm
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Shirley signing CANCELLED Reply with quote

Just spoke to an underling at Rocket Video and was told that Shirley has cancelled her signing appearance tonight, FYI. I hope that I was given accurate information! If you'd like to check for yourselves, call Rocket Video at (323) 965-1100 Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: