[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Lennon/McCartney/Partridge
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Round-Robin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wingspan91089
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Fabs then walked into the room, breaking the silence.
"Well, did you make up yer mind noddy?" John said to Keith. Keith looked at his mother, who smiled and nodded warmley. Keith took in a deep breath. "Yeah, I'm gonna record with you guys!"
"All right!" John, Paul, George and Ringo all shook hands with Keith. Danny sighed, and slumped down in his chair.
"Hey! Let's go in the garage for a jam!" Paul said. The others all nodded their approval, and the Fab 5 left the room.
"I can't believe that he would really go." Laurie said sadly. Shirley sighed.
"Me neither. Come on Chris, Tracy, time for bed." The kids moaned and groaned, but followed their mother and Laurie up the stairs to their room. Danny suddenly got an idea to keep Keith in the group. "I'll just convince the Beatles that Keith is really a crappy songwriter!" Determined to make his plan work, Danny ran up to his room to brainstorm some ideas.

Meanwhile, John, Paul, George, Ringo, and Keith were in the garage jamming old Beatle tunes.
"Hey Paul! Wrong riff man!" John yelled in the middle of Dear Prudence.
"No, it's not!" Paul protested. "It goes, dum da da dum da da dum..." Paul played the bass riff to Get Back.
"That's 'Get Back' you twit!" George sighed. Ringo rolled his eyes at Keith to show that this sort of thing happened all the time. Keith looked on in awe, still not used to the idea of playing with the Beatles. Paul stopped playing the famous left-handed 'Beatle-Bass', and thought for a minute.
"Oh, you're right. Sorry lads." Paul blushed.
"All right Macca. What's on yer mind?" Ringo said. Paul sighed and rubbed his eyes.
"Nuthing much really. I kinda got the feeling Keith's family doesn't really want him to leave." Keith rolled his eyes.
"Come on Paul. They'll get over it!" Keith told "The Cute One".
"Well, all right. Let's get on with it, then." Paul counted off, and they got back to their jam.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Round-Robin All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: