[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Coach Carter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Coach Carter Reply with quote

I just watched the movie Coach Carter (and if you haven't, you should!). There's a scene where the basketball team is at the tournament, and they stay at none other than the Safari Inn! Very cool to see. Very Happy

Oh.. for those who don't remember the Safari Inn (and why don't you? Laughing ), that is the small motel the PFam stops at when they are sprayed by the skunk.
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee, that place sounds familiar. Shocked
I recently heard that it also appears prominently in the John Travolta comeback film Pulp Fiction. While I've seen the film, it's been years and I honestly don't recall (guess I tried blocking it out! Embarassed ) Short of renting the film to check (I'd rather not), can anyone verify this? Thanks!
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched it and stopped it to gaze upon the Inn....I know, I am a loser. lol Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: